“Enchiladas have never been easier to make, tastier or healthier.”
Degree of Difficulty: Very Easy
Preparation time: 5 minutes
Cooking time: 25 minutes
Servings: 6 (16 net carbs/serving)
1 rotisserie chicken
8 ounces shredded cheddar cheese
16 ounces sour cream
1 can cream of chicken soup
24 low carb tortilla wraps
- Preheat over to 350°.
- Shred chicken.
- Mix all ingredients together in a large bowl.
- Spoon mix evenly into wraps and roll.
- Place wraps in a 13 x 9 serving dish.
- Bake 25-30 minute at 350°; for the last 5 minutes, sprinkle cheese on top and cook until bubbly.
- Feel free to freeze leftovers and reheat (or freeze before cooking to pull out on a busy night!)
Also included in this week’s menu:
- Lemon Chicken Breasts/Garlic Greens
- Zucchini Lasagna/Garlic Grilled Tomatoes
- Low Carb Shrimp Scampi/Asian Cole Slaw
- Low Carb Pizza
- Buffalo Wings
- Low Carb Chili/Low Carb Jalapeno Cheddar Muffins