SilverSneakers© is a nationally recognized fitness program for seniors and is available nationwide through select Medicare health plans, Medicare supplement carriers, and Group retiree plans at little to no cost.
How do I sign up for SilverSneakers?
SilverSneakers offers easy ways to enroll. Simply visit the SilverSneakers website for more information.
Your VitalSigns SilverSneakers membership includes a basic membership with 24/7 access to our fitness facility, use of equipment and other amenities, plus specifically designed group fitness classes.
To begin your VitalSigns SilverSneakers adventure just bring your SilverSneakers Member ID card to our fitness center.
No SilverSneakers card? Bring your health plan ID card with you.
SilverSneakers provides a thriving and secure online community. At www.silversneakers.com/member you will find comprehensive wellness resources including:
- nutrition, fitness and health improvement plans and trackers
- health-related articles and recipes
- virtual exercise video demonstrations
- streaming video of SilverSneakers classes
- advice from experts in exercise, nutrition and life skills, and much more!
The sooner you start, the quicker you can take part in the fitness and the fun.